Good Food Finder AZ is Arizona’s largest and most comprehensive local foods directory.
This interactive site allows families and institutional food buyers alike to learn about and connect with Arizona’s local food providers in order to shorten food supply chains, improve access to local, healthy foods, and strengthen community resilience to create a healthier, sustainable food system in Arizona.
In addition to connecting consumers to local food producers, Good Food Finder AZ also serves as an educational tool for Arizonans interested in learning about what’s fresh and in-season, or how sustainability is impacted by our food choices.
Good Food Finder AZ’s mission is to:
- Promote locally-produced and processed foods;
- Stimulate food-based community economic development in Arizona;
- Foster new opportunities for Arizona farmers, ranchers and food crafters;
- Cultivate healthy eating habits and educated, empowered families;
- Expand access to affordable, fresh and local food; and
- Demonstrate the connection between food, health, community and the environment.